The scissor lift is a motorised vehicle that has a railed platform which can be raised straight up in order gain access and perform work on areas that are difficult to reach.
Performance, reliability, serviceability and value.
- Easily pass through standard single or double doors with the 32 Series (81 cm width).
- The 32’ Series scissors offer outdoor (1 person) and indoor (2 persons) functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Standard solid non-marking tyres.
- On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
This scissor lift can easily be transported manually. This Lift has a maximum height of 5.8m and a platform height of 6.4m. Used for reaching heights where a ladder is unable to.