Petrol Floor Saw
This self-propelled floor saw is specifically designed for production cutting – straight lines through concrete and other floor finishes. Balanced weight distribution and compact size makes it ideal for use as a high production green concrete saw. Standard features include a heavy-duty pointer, depth gauge, and depth lock. It also has a five-gallon water tank to supply a mist of water aiding in dust suppression when dry cutting. The rigid steel water tank frame is also a lifting bail positioned over the center of gravity preventing the saw from tilting when loading. The unique heavy steel one-piece pivoting blade guard design allows for cutting up to curbs and fast easy blade changes.
- Premium 13 HP Honda engine with cyclone air filtration for maximum engine protection when dry cutting.
- Four V-belt drive for maximum power transmission to the blade shaft.
- Standard dual arbor blade shaft for left or right side cutting. Removable 5-gallon water tank with large opening for filling.
- Built-in fitting for external water supply.
- Recessed rear wheels allow for cutting parallel to an open trench.
- Handlebars with built-in depth gauge, automatically adjust to remain parallel to the cutting surface at all times.
- Lifting bail at the center of gravity of the saw.
- Machined flats on tight collars make easy blade removal.
- Pivoting blade guard for easy blade changes.