Concrete Hand Tamper – various sizes
This concrete hand tamper has a lightweight, ridged, flat and smooth aluminium beam fitted with two sets of handles which makes the job of tamping and leveling concrete so much easier and more efficient than using a plank.
For driveways, paths, ramps, garage bases, concrete floors the hand tamp saves your back as well as saving you time. When you have a cubic meters of concrete to lay using a plank or piece of timber will leave you in no fit state to carry on working for the rest of day. The hand tamp is a simple, cost effective back saver.
- Aluminium Beam Hand Tamper section available in 4.2m, 5.2m and 7.2m sections.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Solid handles give improved control.
- Lay concrete without bending.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning, just hose down after use.