3″ Diesel Diaphragm Pump
The Hilta D5 Diaphragm pump has been engineered to provide general purpose pumping of muddy water, sewage effluent and nuisance water.
It will pass solids in suspension up to 40mm.
Its rugged construction combined with lightweight and compact size make it ideal for use on building & construction sites, for factory maintenance and with public utilities.
The pump is capable of running dry on “snore” indefinitely and therefore suitable for running overnight for draining purposes.
- 3” outlets
- Two wheel site chassis for easier manoeuvrability
- Compact design making it easier to transport
- Diesel engine with electric start
- High solids handling and delivery head suitable for solids & muddy water
- ‘Snore’ allows run dry without causing damage to the pump end