14″ Electric Cut-off Saw
The perfect tool for cutting steel, concrete, rock, ductile cast pipes or other similar materials.
This Makita 2414B Cut-Off Saw fitted with an abrasive 355mm wheel & twin pivot cutting head for increased capacity and efficiency with a D-shape handle for easy gripping. Supplied with a lock-off button to help prevent accidental starting, the Makita 2414B Cut-Off Saw is fitted with a spark diversion guard for operator safety and the guide plate adjusts 45° right and left; 3 locations for various sizes of materials.
Supplied with a quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cuts with the socket wrench stored on base for convenience. It comes complete with an adjustable depth stop for precise repeatable cutting depth and shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
Materials can be easily clamped in place while cutting and machine can be fitted with abrasive or diamond cutting discs.
- Unique twin pivoting cutting head for increased cutting capacity
- Quick release vice for secure stock retention and making fast repetitive cuts
- Adjustable depth stop for precise, repeatable, cutting depth
- Guide plate allows 3 way adjustment for material holding
- Double insulated for added safety